Many times we get stuck in the past and let our feelings make present day decisions. Overcoming those feelings could help you move forward and be in present time. Young Living Feelings collection includes six essential oil blends to help with emotional well-being. Using them can promote peaceful thoughts and help with spiritual harmony. D. Gary Young created with collection based on his personal life experiences and for You. It’s designed to lift negative energy and allow for openness and exploration.
- Valor – Empowering combination of Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense, to help align energy in the body. Also helps increase self-esteem, courage, and strength. Valor can be applied to the feet as a first step in the Feelings Kit.
- Harmony – A blend of Lavender, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang essential oils to create a harmonic balance and support physical and emotional health. Rub the blend on the chakra points so negative energy can escape.
- Forgiveness – Using Melissa, Geranium, Frankincense, and other essential oils will help release harmful memories and move forward and be present without negative energy while forgiving and letting go. Apply the oil around the naval and release negative emotions.
- Present Time – A Blend of Neroli, Spruce, Ylang Ylang and other oils, has an empowering aroma to help with being “in the moment”. Present Time will help you to see the future with an open mind of new possibilities. Be here and now, with positive energy. Apply the blend to wrists and behind the ears.
- Release – Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Geranium, and other oils, help stimulate your sense of peace and well-being. Let go of anger, frustration, and negative emotions that may be the root of many other issues. Apply over the liver and feel the harmony and balance shift in your mind and body.
- Inner Child – Formulated with Orange, Tangerine, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Neroli, and other essential oils, helps repair the connection with memory and reconnecting you with your authentic self. This blend also assists with connecting a pathway with your inner self that might have been damaged in childhood abuse. Rub 1-2 drops of Inner Child just under the nose.
Always finish your work with Valor oil blend to lock in feeling balanced and complete.Product Website