The Oils of the Ancient Scripture kit contains 10 oils made up of the most significant resin, plants, and materials from the Bible. They may be trendy now, but they are not new, oils are mentioned over 200 times in the Bible. Essential oils are just as useful, if not more so, for us now as they were back then. These oils were used for anointing and holy incense before, during and after the time of Christ. The 10 oils included in the kit are:
- Aloes – Also known as Sandalwood. It has a rich, sweet, woody aroma. Used as incense in religious ceremonies.
- Cassia – Burned daily in the temple. Known for its cleansing properties.
- Cedarwood – Warm, balsamic, woody aroma. Helps with clearing the mind and great for its calming properties.
- Cypress – A fresh, evergreen aroma. When inhaled, makes one feel refreshed, with a sense of security and stability.
- Frankincense – One of my most favorite smells. Used for visualizing and improving a spiritual connection. Second most named oil in the Bible.
- Hyssop – Woody but slightly sweet aroma. Used for purification.
- Myrrh – Mentioned 156 times in the Bible. Has a rich, smoky aroma. Used for meditation and supporting healthy skin.
- Myrtle – Similar to Eucalypts. Soothing when inhaled.
- Onycha – Traditionally used for holy incense. Gives off a similar odor of Vanilla. Helps heal wounds.
- Rose of Sharon – Calming and uplifting aroma. Great for meditation and immune system support.
A great way to use all these oils in everyday life is diffusing them. It will help you purify the air and help keep a low stress environment. What a wonderful way for loved ones to also benefit from the oils!
Check out my Ebook for more information!