Happy 2019! Mostly all of us set New Years resolutions for self-care, exercising, life style improvement, saving money, helping others, etc. A great way to keep up with these resolutions is to start with a clean slate. Young Living makes wonderful products that help us cleanse and detoxify ourselves all year around.
As mentioned in my newsletter:
Young Livings Essentialzyme or Essentialzyme 4, a digestive enzyme, helps complete digestion and assist those who have a hard time disgeting food. As we age, we need more enzymes to complete a digestion.For Daily Maintenance
Another great Young Living product is, Rehemogen. It contains herbs that were used by Native Americas for cleansing and purifying the blood.
- Put 1-3 droppers of Rehemogen (50-75 drops) in distilled water and drink every 2-3 hours.
Rehemogen works well with JuvaTone Tablets, which is designed to promote healthy liver function. Includes herbs and essential oils including lemon, German chamomile, geranium, and blue tansy.
- Take 2 JuvaTone tablets two times daily. Increase as needed up to 4 tablets four times daily. Best when taken between meals.
Some great oils are:
Release – A relaxing aroma that promotes the ability to let go of anger and frustration. When diffused promotes harmony and balance.
- How to use: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area or diffuse for 1 hour 3 times daily.
Present Time – The blend has an empowering fragrance that helps you be present “in the moment”. Being present helps you move forward and progress.
- How to use: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area or diffuse for 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Frankincense – Boost mood and helps reduce feeling blue. Helps with focus, concentration and meditation. Also, a great anti-inflammatory.
- How to use: Apply 2-4 drops directly or diffuse for 3 hours.
Orange – A few drops can fill any space with peace, harmony, and creativity. Orange when added to water, helps cleanse the colon. When applied topically or diffused helps reduce feeling down.
- How to use: Dilute 1 drop of orange with an oil and apply topically, diffuse up to an hour, and/or add a couple drops to water and drink as desired.
Lavender – As one of the most popular products and a must need for every home. A highly versatile oil and great for beginners, it has a clean, calming, and comforting smell.
- How to use: Add 2-4 drops directly to desired area, or diffuse for 1 hour. Add a few drops to lotion before applying. Add 4 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a relaxing bath.
I hope these tips and tricks can help you create a fresh start for 2019!
Happy New Year! Let’s make it a good one!