In this training you will:
• Deepen your knowledge of the postural aspect of facial stress, poor dentition, bruxism, loss of mobility and acute or chronic pain surrounding the Temporomandibular Joint, face and neck.
• Experience Intensive hands-on training specifically designed to show you how to perform a Facial Reposturing® treatment.
• Learn how to integrate this technique into services you already provide.
• Be able to instruct your patients in therapeutic exercises that will accelerate improvement.
• Gain insight to the factors that will restore freedom of movement and eliminate pain with long-lasting results.
With Facial Reposturing, our clients and patients will enjoy:
• Immediate reduction of acute TMD symptoms • Natural radiance of orofacial tissues
• Reduced wear and tear on dentition • Progressive improvement of orofacial health
• Reduced bruxism • Reduced muscle and headache pain
• Improved balance of bite pressure • Expand your range of patient services
• Expanded mandibular range of motion • Minimize your need to refer patients away for
• Long term improvement of TMD symptoms other services
Sharon Caren, Posturist ™, has worked with hundreds of clients since 1997 in the San Mateo area to improve posture, pain relief, and quality of life. The rate of success in her private practice is over 90%. Having more than a thousand hours of Reposturing bodywork training, she has been effectively teaching workshops on posture and fitness.