Massage has been providing relief and discomfort for as long as humans have roamed the earth. As we move about in our daily routines, it's quite normal to feel muscle tensin and tightness along with stress. It's not natural, however, for our muscles to remain tight for extended periods of time. This impedes health muscle functions.
How massage therapy can help you.
When muscles are tight for a long time, it prevents proper circulation of blood. This in turn impairs the body's ability to build healthy muscle tissue. Massage therapy not only brings relief from muscle tension and discomfort, it‚ a therapeutic benefits also help the entire body in elminating toxins during the healing process.
Massage therapy also helps:
- Reduce stress
- Improve tone and elasticity of muscles
- Increased energy and endurance
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Decreased recovery between workouts
- Improved joint mobility and range of motion
- Eliminate pain and discomfort in joints
- Gives overall sense of calmness
Sharon Caren does many different modalities of massage including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage and various types of body work. She is available for out calls as well.
California State Certified Massage Therapist